Sunday 7 June 2009

Beautiful wedding in Essex

Hi all,

Yesterday I covered a great wedding in Essex. Having woken up to a miserable wet morning in Watford I wasn't too optimistic about things but as I drove over towards Bishop Stortford the weather cleared. It was chilly but luckily dry all day. In fact because it was slightly overcast the light was nice and soft and easy to shoot with.

The couple were lovely to work for, the bride's was beautiful and her hair was amazing - kind of a classic Hollywood style (at least that's what it made me think of). Some really cute kids there too including one young chap that was very eager to pose for the camera.

Popped into the bridal suite to do some fashion type shots with the bride. It was a large room and very nicely decorated. I'll be working on the photographs shortly and will share them with you as soon as possible.

Peter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home